Highlights: Boston - New England - Quebec City - Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto - Niagara Falls - Gettysburg - Amish Country - Washington, D.C. - New York
Other Departures: Manchester - £1499, Birmingham - £1599, Leeds Bradford - £1599, Newcastle - £1599, Durham - £1599, Cardiff- £1599, Bristol - £1599, Norwich - £1599, Edinburgh - £1599, Glasgow - £1599
- Welcome Reception and meet your fellow travelers
- Retrace the start of the American Revolution by experiencing Boston's historic Freedom Trail
- Travel through Vermont and New Hampshire, visiting a quintessential New England town
- Tour UNESCO world heritage sites of Old and New Quebec City
- Feel the mists while taking in the natural wonder of Niagara Falls
- Walk the hallowed grounds of Gettysburg, the most decisive battle the American Civil War
- Get an up-close taste of Amish culture at traditional farmhouse museum in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
- See the seats of power of the American Government with a grand city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Explore the birthplace of America in Philadelphia by seeing where it all started at Independence Hall and capturing a glimpse of the iconic Liberty Bell Experience More (Optionals)
- Dine at a traditional Canadian Maple Sugar Farm
- Enjoy the renowned cuisine of Quebec amidst the old world charm of Montreal's historic district
- Take in the Toronto cityscape atop the CN Tower, the largest freestanding tower in the world
- Experience Niagara Falls "up close" experience with a boat ride under the falls followed by lunch atop the Skylon Tower
- Capture the stunning lit up landmarks of Washington, D.C. with a night tour followed by a with dinner in fashionable Georgetown Itinerary:
Day 1: Boston Arrival
Arrive at Logan International Airport and proceed independently to your hotel where you will meet your ATI Tour Director in the evening. Day 2: Boston - New England - Quebec City
This morning travel through the rural New England states of New Hampshire and Vermont on your way to Canada. You will pass through small picturesque villages and the White Mountains, particularly beautiful during the fall foliage. You'll cross the international border to enter the Canadian province of Quebec. Perhaps visit an authentic maple farm and this evening, take the opportunity to sample some of the celebrated French Canadian cuisine (optional). Day 3: Quebec City - Montreal
Begin the day with a tour of Quebec City, the French capital of the province and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Highlights include the Quebec Provincial Parliament Building and the Citadelle. Then enjoy a walking tour of the walled city, where you will see the Chateau de Frontenac, as well as unparalleled views of the Saint Lawrence River. Then you may want to enjoy a finishing pastry, baguette or candy treat, and If time allows, may we suggest a visit to Rue du Tresor before departing to Montreal. Upon arrival, go on a tour of Old Montreal, the area known as the "Vieux Port," with stops at Place Jacques Cartier and Notre Dame Basilica. Day 4: Montreal - Ottawa - Toronto
Depart Montreal for the capital of Canada, Ottawa. This vibrant city of parks and flowers boasts one of the most impressive parliament buildings in the world. In the afternoon, continue along the 1 ,000 Islands Parkway to the largest English-speaking city in Canada, Toronto, located on the shore of Lake Ontario. Join an optional excursion on the St. Lawrence River and explore the magnificent scenery on a relaxing cruise. Day 5: Toronto - Niagara Falls
Begin the day with a drive through Toronto's impressive collection of modern skyscrapers, most notably, the CN Tower, one of the world's tallest free-standing structure (1,815 ft./553 m). Do you dare to stand on the glass floor located over 300 meters above Toronto (optional)? Continue along Lake Ontario, crossing the Welland Canal, before arriving at Niagara Falls, where you will be amazed at this natural wonder. Stroll along Table Rock, see the unique Floral Clock and view the thundering water of the Horseshoe Falls. Perhaps take an optional tour on the renowned Hornblower Cruises boat ride at the base of the Falls. Day 6: Niagara Falls - Gettysburg - Amish Country
Today ride through the rolling farmland of upstate New York, known as the Finger Lakes Region, and enter the Keystone State of Pennsylvania. This afternoon, visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil, and the place where President Lincoln gave his famous address in 1863. Travel along the Susquehanna River to South Pennsylvania for overnight. Day 7: Amish Country - Washington, D.C.
Travel through rural countryside to Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Visit an Amish Museum and see their 300-year -old tradition of simple living (admission included). The Amish people live in a world that stopped in the mid-1850s. They use no electricity, mechanical devices, or modern equipment. In the afternoon, continue to the nation's capital, Washington, D.C. Day 8: Washington, D.C.
Enjoy a tour of the National's Capitol with such highlights as: the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the White House and Arlington National Cemetery, site of the JFK Memorial. Spend the remainder of the day exploring some of the many museums comprising the Smithsonian Institute or simply stroll the banks of the Potomac River. Day 9: Washington, D.C. - New York
Transfer to New York via Philadelphia. It is the birthplace of a nation and you will stop to see Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Your tour ends in midtown Manhattan upon arrival at our post-tour hotel at approximately 17:00 hours. An ATI Tour Director will be available to assist in arranging individual transfers to the airport for the departure flight, if leaving tonight.