Highlights: Colombo - Negombo - Ahaspokuna - Yala
Other departures: Manchester - £2455, Birmingham - £2455, Newcastle - £2455, Glasgow - £2455
Mahoora Value Additions Included:
(Subject to the number of nights booked & prevailing weather conditions.)
- Understanding the life of wildlife park border people “Chena Men”
- Walk along the borderlands….
- Mahoora Honeymoon Package -“Intimacy & nature”
- Mahoora “chef in the wild”
- Mahoora family safaris
- The Mahoora Photographer value additions
- Lunch inside the park
- Mahoora “happy feet”
- Painters Paradise Sri Lanka is a lush, tropical island paradise, known to Arab traders as Serendib – hence "serendipity", meaning discovery by happy accident. Set in the Indian Ocean in South Asia, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka has a history dating back to the birth of time. It is a place where the original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where nature’s beauty remains abundant and un-spoilt. There are 8 world heritage sites in Sri Lanka. The 3 ancient and magnificent cities of Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, and Sigiriya were inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1982 followed by Galle, Kandy, and the Sinharaja Forest Reserve in 1988. The Golden Temple of Dambulla in 1991 and finally the Central highlands were added in 2010. These places of historical and natural significance are not to be missed for any visitor to Sri Lanka. Itinerary:
Day 1: Colombo/ Negombo (Dinner)
Arrive at Colombo Bandaranaike Airport. Our airport representative will meet you on arrival and introduce you to the chauffeur guide who will accompany you throughout the tour. Transfer to accommodation in Negombo and check-in to the hotel. (Private Transfer – approximate driving duration 30-45 minutes) Enjoy the hotel amenities leisurely.
Overnight accommodation at Taru Villas – Riva on Half Board. Day 2: Negombo/ Ahaspokuna (Breakfast & Dinner)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Ahaspokuna. (Approximate drive duration: 5-6 hours). Once reached, check-in to the hotel and relax. 2 Guided Treks for each night booked. Overnight accommodation at Ahaspokuna Bush Walk Camp (Suite) on AI Day 3: Ahaspokuna (Breakfast, lunch& Dinner)
Enjoy wildlife experience including bushwalking to see elephants. During our world-famous bushwalks, you will be guided by professional naturalists and expert Bushmen who have lived in this forested area for several generations. Enjoy Sri Lanka's famous warmth and hospitality at its finest and make your dream of living in the wilderness a reality. 2 Guided Treks for each night booked. Overnight accommodation at Ahaspokuna Bush Walk Camp (Suite) on AI Day 4: Ahaspokuna/ Yala (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Yala. (Approximate drive duration: 2 ½ -3 ½ hours). Once reached, check-in to the hotel for lunch and relax.
Enjoy an afternoon game drive in Yala National Park. (Two jeep safaris per night included – Shared Basis) Overnight accommodation at Mahoora Tented Safari Camp (Mahoora Elite) on AI Day 5: Yala (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Enjoy an unrivaled wildlife experience at Mahoora Tented Safari Camp. Two jeep safaris per night included - Shared Basis. Overnight accommodation at Mahoora Tented Safari Camp (Mahoora Elite) on AI. Day 6: Yala (Beach Breakfast & Dinner)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to your beach destination. (Approximate drive duration: 4 -6 hours). On completion, check-in to the hotel of your choice and relax.
Day 7: Leisure (Breakfast)
Enjoy the day at leisure on the beach, take a dip in the pool, enjoy the hotel facilities and surroundings on your own. Overnight accommodation at the hotel of your choice. Day 8: Departure Breakfast
Today you will be transferred to the Colombo Airport to catch your flight home accompanied with all the happy memories of the tropical isle, Sri Lanka. Approximate drive duration 2-3 hours) Ayubowan! We look forward to greeting you soon in Sri Lanka! Above price excludes:
• Any expenses of personal nature.
• Tips & portages.
• Early check-ins & late check-outs.
• Entrance fees and services not mentioned above.
• Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions above. Prices are subject to change and availability.