Highlights: Vancouver - Lac Le Jeune - Wells Gray Provincial Park - Jasper - Banff - Banff National Park - Panorama Mountain Village - Nelson - Osoyoos - Harrison Hot Springs - Whistler - Powell River - Quadra Island - Pacific Rim National Park - Victoria
Other departures: Manchester - £1789, Birmingham - £1789, Bristol - £1789, Norwich - £1789, Newcastle - £1789, Edinburgh - £1789, Glasgow - £1789
- Horseshoe Bay to Langdale (40 minutes) and Earls Cove to Saltery Bay (50 minutes)
- Powell River to Comox (1 hour 15 minutes) and Campbell River to Quadra Island (10 minutes)
- Quadra Island to Campbell River (10 minutes)
- Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen (1 hour 35 minutes) Itnerary: Day 1: Arrival - Vancouver
- Arrive Vancouver International Airport, transfer independently to your downtown hotel.
- Pick up your Canada Roadbook at the front desk and check in.
- Overnight in Vancouver. Day 2: Vancouver to Lac Le Jeune
- Today you will follow the Gold Rush Trail, alongside the mighty Fraser River.
- Passing through Merritt, you continue on to Lac Le Jeune on the outskirts of Kamloops.
- Overnight in Lac Le Jeune. Day 3: Lac Le Jeune to Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Your journey to the breathtaking vistas of Wells Gray Provincial Park leads you along the scenic Yellowhead Highway through the water and lava shaped valley of the North Thompson River. Overnight in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
Enjoy your day at Wells Gray Ranch, a ranch that offers hiking, fishing and river rafting experiences. Overnight in Wells Gray Provincial Park. Suggested Activity: 2-hour Guided Horse Ride (approx £39 per person) Day 5: Wells Gray Provincial Park to Jasper
Today, you will head for the unforgettable splendour of the Rocky Mountains. En route to Jasper you will drive by the panoramic views of Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Overnight in Jasper. Suggested Activity: 1-hour jetboat tour on North Thompson River (approx £39 per person) Day 6: Jasper to Banff
Your adventure continues along the Icefields Parkway. Pause to admire the picturesque alpine waters of Peyto Lake and Moraine Lake. The sparkling, turquoise colours and the impressive glacier of Lake Louise are next on your not-to-be-missed list. The Trans-Canada Highway leads you to Banff. Overnight in Banff. Day 7: Banff National Park
Day at leisure. You can visit the Cave and Basin and Bow Falls, and take a thrilling gondola ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain. Overnight in Banff. Suggested Activity: 12-minute Helicopter Tour (approx £69 per person) Day 8: Banff to Panorama Mountain Village
Today you will drive through Kootenay National Park, a
landscape dominated by lofty peaks, glaciers, deep valleys and crystal-blue lakes. Overnight in Panorama Mountain Village. Day 9: Panorama Mountain Village
Spend a full day in Invermere, a summer paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy a myriad of activities, such as hiking, fishing, bird watching, boating and windsurfing on Lake Windermere. Overnight in Panorama Mountain Village. Day 10: Panorama Mountain Village to Nelson
From fresh water to fresh air, today, you will advance through the Kootenays. You will enjoy the vistas of the Purcell and Selkirk mountain ranges as you take the world’s longest free ferry ride across Kootenay Lake to Balfour. Your afternoon is free to explore Nelson. Overnight in Nelson. Day 11: Nelson to Osoyoos
The scenic adventure continues across Bonanza Pass and Gold Canyon. Boasting towering mountains, gentle valleys and sparkling lakes, this area is a haven for hikers and canoeists. Overnight in Osoyoos. Day 12: Osoyoos to Harrison Hot Springs
En route, drop into Oliver Park, the only true desert in Canada. Afterwards, you can explore Manning Provincial Park, known for its meadows and diverse vegetation. The day’s highlight comes after an extensive hike along the trail network — a picture-perfect view of Three Brothers Mountain and Thunder Lake. Overnight in Harrison Hot Springs. Day 13: Harrison Hot Springs to Vancouver
Return to Vancouver International Airport in time to check-in for your return flight.