Bonus offer: Coral All Inclusive board basis
Other departures: Manchester - £3405, Birmingham - £3365, Edinburgh - £3405, Glasgow - £3699, Norwich - £3375, Bristol - £2515, Newcastle - £3679, Belfast City - £3519
Alternate travel dates: 13 Aug 19 - 30 Sep 19
Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef, Maldives has all the exotic ocean views and dramatic sunsets that are de rigueur for any tropical holiday. The twist comes when you step into your villa and instead of the usual beach dcor, find a streamlined, sophisticated take on resort accommodations. Vivanta by Taj has revamped the resort experience from stem to stern and offers the ideal escape at a stunning value proposition.
Private beach, Pool sun loungers, Outdoor pool, Beach sun loungers, Restaurants - 2, Bar/lounge
Full-service spa, Steam room, 24-hour fitness facilities
Dry cleaning/laundry service, Free WiFi, Babysitting or childcare Premium Coral All Inclusive Entitlements:
• Large variety of Premium Branded Spirits and International Beers from Select Menu. The Reef Bar is open until Midnight on all days
• Large selection of Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Canned Juices, Mineral Water and Tea & Coffee.
• Coral signature Cocktails.
• International Wine List including wines from around the world including France, Italy, and some great New World Wines.
• Selected menu of Sparkling Wines.
• All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) on an A-La-Carte Dine Around basis at any of our three dining outlets: Latitude, Open-The Grill, and Pizzeria.
• Special occasion Celebration Cake (when known in advance).
• Mini-Bar with Wine, Beers, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Confectionary refilled on a daily basis
• One Romantic Sunset Cruise on shared basis per stay.
• Snorkeling Equipment and One Guided Snorkeling Tour of the House Reef per stay.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access during your stay in your Villas and all Public Areas up to four devices per room.
• Complimentary access to our state of art Gymnasium, Infinity Pool, Outdoor Jacuzzi and Indoor Games
• Daily Stingray Feeding Session at the Main Beach